My message to the young
people who want to have an impact on the world
is be creative. There is so incredibly much
you can do and to not underestimate yourself. – Greta, how are you?
– I’m good. – It is very good to see you again.
– Very good to see you again. – Thank you so much
for stopping by to say hello. – Thank you for having me.
– Of course. You’re changing the world
so we’re very excited to have you. How have you found, so far,
the Friday strikes? How did they go in New York
and how did they go in Washington? – Very well.
– Yeah? – Everyone is so nice and
all these young people seem so eager, very enthusiastic, which is
a very good thing. No one is too small to have
an impact and change the world so just do everything you can.
Be creative. – You and me we’re a team, huh?
– Yes. – Do you know about fistbumping?
– Do you believe in fist bumping? – You can do that. Boom. Good luck.
– Good luck.