– Alright, son, here you go.
– Ah, nice one mate. – Ready for the big match?
– Yeah, it doesn’t get much bigger than this one. No sir, it does not. – May the best team win. (Gove) …which is why I commend this motion. – Go on, Mikey.
– Order!Here we Gove, here we Gove, here we Gove! …Here we Gove, here we Gove, here we Gove!Sit down, shut up! (Corbyn) I look forward to testing opinion… – Yes! …In a General Election… …at the ballot box…
– Yes! …When we will be able to elect a
Labour government in this country. YES!Oh, Jeremy Corbyn! Oh, Jeremy Corbyn! (Hunt) …in the world, where we do
what the people tell us.Nice one, Jezza Nice one, Hunt. Nice one, Jezza. – You’re such a slimy c–
– Oi! Don’t abuse my players. (Johnson) …as idiots and get snarled in delectable disputations about standing… – What’s he doing? – Yes!
– Don’t do that! – Yes!
– No! …public school…debating school…err…debating society…He’s big, he’s round,
he’s cut the value of the pound Boris Johnson! What a tool!Why is he even in the side? (Cooper) …she will rule out …in any circumstances – a customs union.We love you Cooper, we do. Oh Cooper we love you. Yes! Cooper! – She’s not even Shadow Cabinet, mate. – Just you watch, mate: next captain. She is captain material, is Cooper. (May) …speaking to my constituents and to voters right across the country. …that is what they demand. Far from helping…I will just, in a moment… – …far from helping parliament finish…
– Boring game this. – Yeah. – Can we get our ticket money back?
– I hope so.
(Rees-Mogg) …he seems… – Yes, Moggy! …he seems to think that the ERG and the DUP control the Prime Minister…He buys what he wants! He buys what he wants! Jacob Rees-Mogg! He buys what he wants! – Mainly offshore though, innit? – Come on!
– Go on! – You’ve got this! – The ayes to the right: 306. – You’ve got the numbers, you’ve got the numbers! – The noes to the left: 325.You’re not singing any more! You’re not singing any more! Boom! ‘ave it! What a win. What a win. – What a win! We’re still gonna win the league.